1. Is the traffic genuine? Yes, absolutely, and this can be verified via Google Analytics, Yahoo Analytics, Goo.gl, Bit.ly, Gostats, Statcounter or a similar traffic analysis software.
2. Where does the traffic come from? Zeus Technologies™ is a traffic broker. We buy traffic in bulk from tier 1 traffic networks including Bing, Facebook, Google, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, Yahoo and Youtube and resell it to clients at a much more competitive price.
3. How long does it take to process an order and for the traffic to begin flowing? All client websites must be assessed by eye to ensure compliance with our terms of service and quality guidelines. This process can take between 24 and 72 hours but typically 90% of client campaigns are live within 24 hours of payment.
4. Are all visitors unique? Yes, each visitor has a unique IP address and only one visit per 24 hours is recorded as a visit. If a person visits the client site more than once in a day you will only be charged for the first visit.
5. Does the traffic increase site rank? Yes, the increased traffic will influence Alexa site rank and improve the client website visibility in general.
6. Can I use a tracking url? Yes, we recommend that you use Goo.gl or Bit.ly if the client website is in the UK. If you require us to create a tracking url for your campaign please make your request before ordering as a tracking url cannot be set up at our end after a campaign goes live.
7. Is the traffic suitable for my Youtube / Facebook / Twitter / other social media page? Yes, our traffic would be perfect for this.
8. Is the traffic suitable for affiliate marketing? Yes, our traffic works well with affiliate links, signup and squeeze pages.
9. Does the traffic convert and what is the typical conversion rate. According to our own analysis the typical conversion rate for most clients is between 1% and 2%. A few clients have reported a conversion rate as high as 5% but results vary greatly and whilst we are able to guarantee the quality and provenance of the traffic we are unable to guarantee that the visitor will convert after they arrive at the client website.
10. Do you have a refund policy and or a guarantee? Yes, we have both:
Zeus technologies™ offer a guarantee which covers four elements; performance, quality, price and satisfaction.
Performance guarantee. You will receive the exact volume of traffic you have ordered within the requested time frame or your money back.
Quality guarantee. You will receive country and category targeted genuine real human visitors or your money back.
Price guarantee: If at any time within 30 days of ordering you find another reputable supplier that offers a lower price for genuine equivalent quality traffic i.e. country and category targeted real actual human visitors, we will be happy to refund your fees.
Satisfaction guarantee: If at any time within 30 days of ordering you decide you are unhappy with our service please let us know and we will be happy to refund your fees.
11. Can you set me up a custom campaign using my preferred settings? Yes, absolutely, we can customise any element of a client ad comapign i.e. traffic delivery volume, traffic delivery rate, target country and target category.
12. Are sound and videos allowed at the client site? Yes
14. What is not allowed? Anything that involves pornography, criminality, racism, hate speech, spam, scam, malware etc.
15. How long does it take for an order to be completed? This very much depends on the quantity and the rate of visitors ordered by the client but generally speaking most orders are completed within 1 to 30 days. Campaigns are set up to run as quickly as possible by default but slower rates of visitor delivery can easily be applied to campaigns on request.
16. Why does my traffic analysis software show a discrepancy in delivery volume? Sometimes this can be an artifact of the analysis software used, e.g. Google Analytics does not record a visit if the visit has a duration of less than 5 seconds. It is actually possible for a visitor to click on and exit the client website within the 5 second timeframe leading to a discrepancy in delivery volume stats. This is something that is outside of our control so to avoid any discrepancy we recommend that the client uses traffic analysis software that is rigorous and accurate.
17. What information do you require from me before the campaign goes live? We need to know your website address / URL, the required traffic delivery volume, the required traffic delivery rate if you require a rate that is slower than the default rate, the target country/countries and the target category.
18. How long have you been in business? We have been in business since 1999 and this fact may be verified via our whois records.
19. What can I do to increase the chances of a conversion? Try to ensure that your website looks its best and has a strong call to action. Try to keep everything clear and simple. Most web surfers only glance at web pages so your page should stand out in some way so to grab their attention within that initial 5 second window of opportunity.
20. Do you accept payments in other currencies and formats? Yes we do. If you are unable to make payment via Paypal or credit card please contact us so that we can arrange a suitable alternative means of payment e.g. personal cheque, cashier's cheque, postal money order, wire transfer, cash, western union etc.
21. What do you mean by Tier 1 countries? Tier 1 countries are The USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Ireland. Tier 1 country traffic is often more expensive because it typically has a higher conversion rate when compared to international traffic.
22. Can you provide visitors from countries other than the ones listed? Yes, we can provide visitors from any country on request. Available countries are listed as follows:
Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cote D'ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Worldwide / International.
23. Can I choose category targeting for my ad? Yes, we have ten general business categories for you to choose from:
1. Arts / Entertainment
2. Business / Finance
3. Blog / News
4. Health / Beauty
5. Internet / Computing
6. Science / Technology
7. Shopping / Retail
8. Social Media / Dating
9. Sports / Leisure
10. Uncategorised / Entire Network
24. Where will my ad appear? Your ad will appear on a network of over 2 million websites which feature the following topics; Agriculture, Apps, Auto, Beauty, Casino Gambling, Coupons, Crypto, Dating, E-commerce, Education, Ethnic, Fashion, Finance, Forex/Binary, Games, Health, Holiday-Travel, Home improvement, Insurance, Investors, Lotto, Make money, Mass Tort, Mobile content, Mortgage, Nightlife, Pension, Real Estate, Software, Solar, Sports Betting, Surveys, Tech, TV, Affiliation, Blogs/Forums, Co-registration, Database, Display, Email Marketing, IB, Incent, Lead Generation, Non-Incent, Podcasting, Pop Up/Under, Pre-call, Rating Sites, RTB, Search Engine, Social Media, Video, Other, CPA, CPC, CPD, CPI, CPL, CPM, CPO, CPS, CPV, dCPC, dCPM, Flat fee, PPC, PPCall, PPI, Rev/Share, Other. Your ad will appear on desktops, tablets, mobiles and smartphones.